Home > Home & Auto Insurance > Auto Insurance Victoria, BC
Auto Insurance and Vehicle Victoria, BC
Our friendly staff is ready to serve you with any auto insurance questions, seven days a week. We are one of a few Insurance Brokers in Victoria that are open for Auto Insurance Sundays. We are also open for Autoplan Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings. We can also help you with your Motorcycle insurance.
ICBC is a crown corporation that provides auto insurance in Victoria for all BC motorists. ICBC offers Basic Auto Insurance, and Optional extended coverages for all motorists in Victoria, BC.
All vehicle owners in B.C. must have Basic Autoplan. It gives you the minimum coverage you need.
Basic Autoplan coverage in Victoria, BC
- Includes up to $150,000 for medical expenses and rehabilitation costs, and up to $200,000 Third-Party Liability for damages claimed by other drivers.
Top up your Basic Autoplan insurance in Victoria, BC with:
A few other Optional coverages available for your Vehicle insurance are:
- Collision — to repair your vehicle, even if the crash was your fault
- Comprehensive — if your vehicle is stolen or vandalized, rock chips, even damage by an earthquake
- Coverage for new vehicles
- Vehicle in Storage — cheaper insurance if you're off the road a while
- Rental Vehicle Coverage – provides Third-Party Liability, Accident Benefits and more for rented and borrowed vehicle usually at better rates than from a Rental Car Company
For more details on private insurance options for auto insurance click here.